top of page
Senior Marine Surveyor
View Full Resume:
- ‣ Naval Architecture Degree from the Technical Institute of the Armed Forces (IUPFAN), Caracas, Venezuela.
‣ Master of Science in Business Administration from the Andres Bello Catholic University, Caracas, Venezuela.
‣ 38 years of combined experience as Naval Architect, Marine Surveyor, Cargo Surveyor and Project Manager in Venezuela, USA, Canada, Central America, Caribbean Islands, Polland, Turkey and Australia, including the design and construction of crew boats, tug boats, barges, ferry boats, re-powering of a general cargo ship, dry-dockings planification and attendance of numerous repair works and salvage projects.
‣ Several design projects and consulting work for major oil companies in Venezuela, including firefighting boats, drilling barges, tugboats, crane barges, deck barges and electrical service vessels.
‣ Installation and repairs of marine propulsion machinery.
‣ Owners representative for new buildings.
‣ Preparation of steel renewal specifications for large vessels and attendance of repairs in dry-dock.
‣ Underwater works, repairs, hull cleaning and inspections.
‣ Underwater surveys for class purposes and as support for drug enforcing authorities in Venezuela.
‣ Valuation and loss adjuster surveyor accredited by Venezuelan Insurance Superintendence and Banks Superintendence.
‣ Principal surveyor for ClassNK, Miami, FL, USA.
bottom of page