top of page
Senior Marine Surveyor
View Full Resume:
- ‣ Master Mariner, with 16 years of seagoing experience on a wide variety of ocean going vessels in ranks up to Master.
‣ Twelve years as Technical Superintendent and Operations Manager of V. Ships and; ultimately, President of V.Ships USA. Involved in all aspects of managing a substantial fleet of vessels, including drydockings, chartering, demurrage claims, commercial and legal dispute resolutions, etc.
‣ 10 years as Terminal Manager at South Riding Point at Freeport, Bahamas. In charge of all aspects of terminal operations.
‣ President and General Manager of tug company based in Freeport, Bahamas. Involved with all aspects of towage and ship assist operations, including commercial salvage, drydockings, modifications, placement of insurance, etc.
‣ 2 years as marine surveyor, specializing in P&I and H&M surveys.
bottom of page