Partner & Principal Surveyor
View Full Resume:
- ‣ Bachelor of Science Degree in Maritime Engineering from Bergen Technical University, Norway and Business Administration from BI, Bergen, Norway.
‣ 19 year’s combined experience as Owner’s Superintendent and Project Manager in Norway, South Korea, Philippines, Germany, Holland, China and USA including 12 new building’s (Panamax, handysize open hatch bulk carriers and self-unloading bulk carriers), 3 conversions, more than 40 dry-dockings, numerous projects and 14 years’ experience from working abroad.
‣ Owner’s representative for conversion of a 30,000 ton deadweight self-unloading bulk carrier to a DP2 (dynamic position) offshore rock dumping vessel for covering pipelines at a depth up to 1200 meters
‣ Project manager for two conversions from bulk to cement carriers.
‣ Owner’s representative for numerous salvage/particular average casualties, ship sales and negotiations.
‣ Smit Salvage Course, Internal ISM & ISPS auditor, Welding & NDT Inspector according to NS 477.
‣ ABS ISO 9001:2015 Lead Auditor Course – Quality Management Systems Lead Auditor.
‣ ABS ISO 14001:2015 Lead Auditor Course – Environmental Management Systems Lead Auditor.
‣ US Federal Administration (FAA) Certified Drone Pilot under Part 107.