Senior Marine Surveyor
View Full Resume:
- ‣ Bachelor of Engineering Degree in Marine Engineering.
‣ Chief Engineer License unlimited with First Class Certificate of Competency.
‣ Sixteen years sea-going experience up to Chief Engineer on General Cargo, Bulk Carrier, Crude oil and Petroleum tankers.
‣ Since 2015, experienced as a Marine Surveyor and Consultant in Houston doing H&M and P&I surveys, Pre-purchase & Pre-vetting inspections, Pre-PSC inspections, Internal audits under ISM, ISPS, ILO-MLC Codes, Environmental audits and overseeing ship repairs.
‣ HSQE Lead responsible for maintaining Company’s Certification for ISO 9001, ISO 14001 and OHSAS 18000 standards.
‣ Seven years’ experience with Classification Society as Divisional Training Manager responsible for internal employee and external client training.
‣ Four years as surveyor with Classification Society, Lloyds Register (LR) carrying out Ships in Operation Class and Statutory surveys and Safety Management audits.
Certified Lead instructor for ISM and ISPS Code Internal auditing training courses.
Seven years’ experience as Technical Superintendent in Ship Management - tankers and OBOs including financial and technical operations - repairs, dry-docking, major modifications, negotiating contracts at shipyards in worldwide locations.