Lindsay Elliott, R.N.
Medical Nurse Case Manager,
IMC Mariner Medical Management
View Full Resume:
- ‣ 15 years experience as CT state-licensed registered nurse.
‣ Graduated from Colby-Sawyer College with a degree in Liberal Arts and Sciences and then from St. Vincent’s college with a degree in Science with Nursing concentration.
‣ Worked in Stamford hospital cardiology unit, on the code team, and as a critical care float.
‣ ED in St. Vincent’s Medical Center for 10 years.
‣ Currently at Danbury Hospital in the Emergency Department working as both as Staff Nurse and Charge Nurse.
‣ 2009 Recipient of Values Recognition and Patient Safety Awards at St. Vincent’s Medical Center.
‣ Certified in all areas including Emergency Trauma, Emergency Pediatric Nursing, and Advanced Cardiac Life Support.