Principal Surveyor and Manager
View Full Resume:
- ‣ Bachelors in Science degree, Delhi University, India
‣ Master (Foreign Going, Unlimited) license issued by the government of India.
‣ Possesses valid management level II dangerous cargo endorsement for oil, gas, and chemical cargoes.
‣ 20 years sea going experience including 2 years as Master.
‣ Operational experience on parcel chemical/oil and gas tankers, bulk carriers, container vessels, and general cargo vessels.
‣ Accredited Chemical Distribution Institute (CDI, Marine) ship inspector for chemical and gas tanker ships since 2012.
‣ Accredited Chemical Distribution Institute (CDI) IMPCAS Auditor since 2013.
‣ Vast experience of transportation by sea, of a variety of different cargoes including but not limited to: wet cargoes, such as acids, cyanides, phenol, propylene, oxide, ethylene, butadiene, LPG, LNG, petroleum, etc. and dry cargoes such as fertilizers , grain, cements, ore, coal, refrigerated containers, hazardous containers, frozen meat, automobiles, animals, etc.