Senior Marine Surveyor
View Full Resume:
- ‣ Bachelor of Science in Marine Operations at HZ University of Applied Science in Vlissingen, the Netherlands. This includes certification for both deck and engine discipline.
‣ 8 years sea-going experience with P&O Nedlloyd and Holland America Cruise Line- Container ships and Passenger ships.
‣ 14 years as surveyor with Classification Societies, Lloyd’s Register and Germanischer Lloyd (DNVGL) carrying out Ships in Operation surveys, ISM/ISPS/ISO 9001 &14001 audits.
‣ Including roles as Station Manager Miami (Florida & Caribbean), VP Operations for the Americas, and Area Manager for Eastern USA and Canada.
‣ Survey and Audit monitor overseeing quality of surveyor network technical performance.
‣ Trainer and responsible for the implementation in the Americas of the MLC code to the surveyor network.
‣ Georgia Tech ISO 9001 Lead Auditor Course – Quality Management Systems Lead Auditor.
‣ SGS Mississauga, ON ISO 14001 Lead Auditor Course – Environmental Management Systems Lead Auditor.