View Full Resume:
- ‣ Bachelor of Science in Marine Operations at University of Applied Science in Leeuwarden, the Netherlands. This includes certification for both deck and engine discipline. The Institute is known as the Centre of Excellence for maritime training and simulation in the Netherlands and beyond.
‣ Bachelor of Science in Industrial Engineering at University of Applied Science in Groningen, the Netherlands.
‣ Sailed as engineer on semi submersible heavy lift vessels and various Roro carriers.
‣ Transferred to a shore-based function with a leading ship management company in Rotterdam. After completing the Superintendence Training (with merit) at the Lloyds Maritime Academy, promoted to Superintendent Engineer.
‣ 10 years of experience as a technical superintendent with the world’s largest reefer company, working from various locations including the Netherlands, Germany and the USA, taking care of the technical management of multiple reefer vessels.
‣ Project manager for various multi-million dollar dry docking projects and conversions worldwide, including major shipyards in Singapore, Dubai, Turkey, Lithuania and the USA.
‣ Attended the Ballast Water and Waste Oil Management Course at the Norwegian Training Centre in Manila as external auditor on behalf of one of their major clients.