Senior Marine Surveyor
View Full Resume:
- ‣ Chief Engineer with “First Class Certificate of Competency” from UK Department of Transportation with 8 years of seagoing experience, from junior engineer to Chief Engineer, on General Cargo, Bulk Carrier and Container vessels.
‣ 20 year’s experience of working as a Marine Consultant in Houston doing H&M and P&I surveys, Pre-Purchase/Pre-Charter inspections, Internal/External Audits for ISM, ISPS, ISO 14001, ship-repairs and dry-dockings.
‣ 14 year’s experience as Technical Superintendent in tanker fleet of Wallem Ship Management Hong Kong.
‣ 2 year’s experience as Marketing Manager for a Wallem Hong Kong subsidiary, marketing a plethora of technical services to ship owners and managers from China and Hong Kong.
‣ Approved “Third Party Environmental Auditor” for US Department of Justice
‣ Approved Trainer and Auditor for “Vessel General Permit” (VGP) for ships and crew